The Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by independent labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than the previous DOT only version.
Note: All Helmet Sales are Final. We only recommend buying a helmet online if you know your exact size in this brand of helmets. For safety reasons, once a helmet leaves our shop, it can not be returned.
If you don't see the helmet you're looking for on our website, just get in touch with us and we'll order it in for ya.