Jobs at Steeltown
Yes, We're Hiring!
Part-Time & Full-Time Retail Position
We are looking for full time and part time retail associates to join our small but growing team for this spring/summer season.
Steeltown is a high energy, dynamic and inclusive working environment, fuelled by great customer service, an upbeat vibe and a love for culture and lifestyle of caffeine and octane.
This is retail position is sales-based, hourly paid. Weekend availability is required. Amount of hours each week is flexible.
- Engaging with both cafe and retail customers, initiating fun and helpful conversation and providing friendly, thorough customer service.
- Encouraging and facilitating in-store purchases.
- Helping to keep the store tidy and organized, inside and outside.
- Helping with stock and inventory management.
- Working the digital Point-Of-Sale system and facilitating customer checkout.
APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION MUST POSSESS:
- An enthusiasm for concept-driven, experiential retail sales
- Experience in a professional retail environment
- Experience with digital point of sale systems
- Awareness and appreciation for motorcycles
- An outgoing, positive personality and strong communication skills
- Flexible schedule (The retail positions require working weekends and events)
- A motorcycle licence, or experience riding motorcycles is helpful, but not a make or break. A positive attitude towards the community is more important.
- Free coffee
- Access to one-of-a-kind Steeltown apparel and merch
- Discounts in-store
- Paid training
- Fair wage
- All you can eat biscotti
The position is open as of April, 2019
If interested please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at the shop during business hours.