Biltwell Gringo motorcycle helmets are one the most popular, retro styled, DOT certified, full-face helmets on the market. Seamless injection-moulded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
• Injection-moulded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
Note: All Helmet Sales are Final. We only recommend buying a helmet online if you know your exact size in this brand of helmets. For safety reasons, once a helmet leaves our shop, it can not be returned.
If you don't see the helmet you're looking for on our website, just get in touch with us and we'll order it in for ya!
Gringo and Gringo S helmets that are part of our Gringo Mega Sale are final sale and do not qualify for free shipping over $150.