Replacement shields for Lane Splitter helmets are injection molded with highly scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic. Our latest Gen-2 shields fit all Lane Splitter models because they ship with an all-new baseplate kit. These baseplates have an improved mechanism that results in firmer detents for three open positions. Anti-fog treatment included for maximum optical clarity.
- Injection-molded scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic construction
- Colored shields feature in-mold tint technology
- Mirrored shields feature reflective coating in a variety of surface finishes to reduce glare
- Every shield color and style provides 91% UV/A and 99% AV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up from breathing and humidity
NOTE: Clear Lane Splitter Shields are NOT Gen 2.
How to upgrade your Lane Splitter shield to Gen 2