Biltwell's premium motorcycle goggles for high-performance riding. The low-profile molded polyurethane frame features highly impact-resistant molded polycarbonate lens with anti-fog treatment for great protection and optical clarity. Loads of colorways on this model because variety is the spice of life. And this Jet Boat style throws off all the amazing late 80's, early 90's neon vibes!
- Injection-molded thermoplastic frame is rugged yet flexible for comfort and durability
- Injection-molded, CNC laser-cut polycarbonate lens is super strong and optically precise
- Includes second clear replacement lens for safe riding in low-light conditions
- Woven elastic strap with double D-rings and anti-slip silicone strips
- Strap features embossed synthetic leather mounts with hand-stitched detailing
- 3-phase BioFoam eye port padding features quilted fleece Lycra touch points to wick sweat and filter out airborne dust
- Anti-fog lens treatment dissipates moisture build-up on inside surface of lens
- Soft poly/cotton sack included with goggles great for cleaning and storage
- Meets European CE EN1938:2010 standard for recreational motorcycle operation
Construction: Moulded polyurethane frame with wide eye port for maximum peripheral vision. Generous brow vents and discrete ports on cheek pads feature foam filtration to reduce airborne debris. Laminated two-phase open-cell foam padding around eye port boasts has molded comfort quilting with brushed Lycra surface to wick moisture from your skin. Overland lenses are laser CNC cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic that’s molded on a perfect arc to delivery distortion-free visual clarity. Woven elastic strap with double D-ring adjusters features hand-sewn synthetic frame fasteners to complete the goggle’s low key aesthetic!