Working Class Stiff Tee
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
We're from a blue collar town. Where grease under your fingernails isn't frowned upon. Where a hard days work feeds the soul. Where it doesn't matter what your job is, all that matters is that you give it your all every day. We're working class stiffs. Our clothes may have holes in them and our boots may have steel toes. But we're proud of it.
A perfect 100% cotton tee to get you through this summer in style. The Black Working Class Stiff Tee is made from mid-weight 6oz cotton and features our new smoking skeleton graphic on the back. Designed by us. Printed here in downtown Hamilton.
Easy 30 Day Returns
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Exchange or returns welcome within 30 days of purchase with recipes or order confirmation. Items must be unworn, unwashed, unused and have the original tags intact. Please note customer is responsible for shipping costs of online returns.
Helmets, headwear, grooming products, drinkware and sale items are final sale.
- FREE SHIPPING in Canada & USA on orders over $100
- $9 Flat-Rate Next Day Shipping in the Greater Hamilton/Toronto Area
- Free Local Pick Up at our Hamilton Headquarters
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
A unisex Regular Fit shirt that fits like an old school band tee. Designed by us and screen printed right here in downtown Hamilton, the Working Class Stiff Tee is made from 100% 6oz pre shrunk cotton and features a side seamed, lightweight regular fit with soft shoulder taping and a thin, vintage style crew neckline.
The shirt has been made with premium 6oz ringspun cotton which gives it a thick, rugged feel that is perfect for a base layer during cool spring nights but is still soft enough to fall perfectly on the shape of your upper body.
- S-XXL (true to size)
- Regular Fit (wide through body, standard length)
- CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
- Front two colour screen printed logo
- Back, two colour large logo screen print
- Screen printed neck info means no stupid white tag
- 100% heavy 6oz pre-shrunk cotton
- Wash cold, hang dry