Our new ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its no-frills full-face sibling, but features a flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure for safety without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield has anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than our previous DOT only version.
Note: All Helmet Sales are Final. We only recommend buying a helmet online if you know your exact size in this brand of helmets. For safety reasons, once a helmet leaves our shop, it can not be returned.
If you don't see the helmet you're looking for on our website, just get in touch with us and we'll order it in for ya.